Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why I'm Here -- To tell you that CashCrate WORKS!

I started this blog because I know there are a lot of people out there like me -- I don't know much about building websites or starting an online business, but I knew there was money to be made on the internet. While my daughter took her afternoon nap, I started trying some of those free survey sites out there. Through trial and error (and quite a few naps!), I figured out which sites work and which are a waste of time. I'll save you time and tell you -- CASH CRATE WORKS.

What I did was start a "dummy" email -- one that I use only for this site. I started signing up for easy offers, taking the daily surveys, and even getting paid just to sign in every day. I get cash back for shopping at the listed websites (including Wal-Mart) and sign up for free trials like Netflix, then cancel within the allotted time, get the free service, and still keep the money CashCrate pays me.

The money keeps adding up! I referred my husband, and every time he makes money, I make money too. CashCrate has an AMAZING referral program that allows you to maximize your earnings by recruiting others to join. This is by far the best way to make money on CashCrate. If you put in a little work to get referrals, you will get back a hundredfold what you put into it. I literally log in and see how much money has added up while I was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment